Wednesday, December 09, 2020

A better week.

Another week has gone by...plus some.
Last weigh in I managed a 600gram loss. Every day I did struggle but everyday I tried to stop one bad habit. And that and drinking MORE water everyday must have helped.  So thats the plan this week too...lets see what I can manage. Wednesday today and so far I have only had one day where I indulged. I went to Mandurah on Monday and met up with my girlfriend and had a girls day out. We always have the best day. I come home so relaxed. We talk, we eat, we talk, we shop, we eat, we talk all day. I do love our catch ups, we do need to do it more often. Anyways yesterday I got myself straight back on track and today thats the plan too. 
Onward....


 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss and even better you are starting this week amazing!!!! Yay for a girls day out!!!

    ReplyDelete