Thursday, March 11, 2021

Starting again.....

 



Not sure which way to go.
Trying my hardest lately to get back on track....but been floundering big time. 
Scales are UP...too high up. Did not weigh in last week. Ive been on a "binge fest", anything not tied down Ive eaten, anything I felt like I've gone and bought and indulged. 
Tried last week to get back on track and failed miserably so went and indulged more.
Anyways today I am trying real hard to stay focused. When I started ww in 2004 I started on the above program. It worked then....so fingers crossed I can do it again.
I'm my own worst enemy so lets hope I can play the game and NOT self sabotage myself. 

Still don't know where I am with this blog. Im used to being a loner so at this stage I will battle on.....

4 comments:

  1. I’ve thought about going back to the weight watcher program that I used when I lost all my weight. I had rejoined weight watchers last year (my work paid half) and it was so different and so easy to manipulate with the ‘free food’. It didn’t work for me at all. But I don’t think I have the books left from my original successful weight watchers experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This program is amazing, I loved it. Fingers crossed I do again. So happy I kept these books.

      Delete
  2. Do what suits you Jen, and what you can cope with. I’m a returned WW member (given up how many times I couldn’t count) and I’m finding it’s working this time although I believe most of it is due to my mindset. It’s so hard but you seem to have a never give up attitude Jen, even if things are hard and not going your way. Keep on keeping on 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally found with WW now, I can manipulate it too much with free point foods - hence why it didn't work for me. I am back trying lower carb yet again. I dont know if I will ever get there at times.

    ReplyDelete