Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Ooops nearly forgot


 After weigh in last week  with my small loss I was ready to head straight into a new week staying on track. 

Mmmmmmm did that happen?

NO it did NOT😩🥺

No real excuses, just me being me and “oh one small treat will be ok” mentality attitude.  That sometimes is ok….but Saturdays treat lead into Sunday and it was Monday before I knew it and I was battling to get back on track.

I did better on Monday but it was Tuesday before I was totally back on track. 

So weigh in Saturday I expected my stupidity to show up on the scales. To my surprise I recorded a 100g loss 🥲

Just think what I could have done if I had stayed true to myself. 


1 comment:

  1. I treat on saturdays and you are right, it is so hard to keep it as a simple Saturday treat and not an every day thing! It creeps in so fast!!! You got this!

    ReplyDelete