Sunday, July 25, 2021

I’m still here….

 But only just ……

When I’m good I’m very very good, and when I’m bad I’m very very bad. 

Last week I lost a 100g, but I’ve been off track since, so badly I didn’t even weigh this week. 

Damn reflux. I had another bad attack last Saturday, just when I thought keto was working for me. Since then I’ve been floundering and I don’t know what to do. 

I soooooo badly need to lose weight…but I can’t get it together enough to get into a plan. 

I’m lost, don’t know which way to go now..and the more I think about it the more I eat and gain. 





1 comment:

  1. This weight loss journey is a self perpetuating cycle isn’t it? We get disgusted with our lack of progress so we eat. Which makes us more disgusted! I’m there with you! I wish I had the words to help you. All I am going to say is this….remember why you want to lose the weight. And think about how you are worth the effort! You are worth the effort and you are worthy of the life you want to live!! You’ve got this my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete