Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Where am I?

 


I’m still here. 
Been floundering big time since last post. My weight was going up and up and getting very close to a three figured number. A number I promised myself many years ago I would NEVER reach again. I tried calorie counting, I tried pre packaged meals, even 5.2 and intermittent fasting…but it never lasted more than a day or so. 
I then saw a promotional ad on the net about ww and I was seriously thinking about it and thought just do it !!  A friend saw it the same day as me and said she was looking into it too. Snap I told her…me too. 
Anyways both of us did sign up and we will be a week in tomorrow. I am doing digital, Robyn is doing meetings. I would like to do meetings but no coaches down in my location. Ironically my friend Robyn and I met in 2004/5 on a online ww forum when we both joined. We had a meet up get together and have been best friends since. Actually from that forum way back then I am still very close friends with most of them. 

So here I go again….

1 comment: