Monday, August 30, 2021

Another week down

 Another week down, 100% on track (after I sorted out 2 glitches in app…and adjusted my points) But hey I got there, and enjoyed the feeling of seeing the numbers on my scales move on down. 600g down this week. I’m loving the program. 

All well on home front. Had my first COVID jab last week and for a couple of days my arm hurt right down to the bone. But after day 2 I had a shower as hot as I could take it and let it run on my arm for a good 10 minutes. Pain disappeared thankfully. Being the AstraZeneca, next jab is not till November. Ted had his first jab a few days before me with no side effects at all. 





3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for being 100% on track and seeing the numbers go down!!!!

    So glad you had no major side affects other than the sore arm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff with another loss..... Have a great rest of the week and weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great when you see your hard work pay off!

    ReplyDelete