Saturday, September 11, 2021

Weigh in day ...

A month in with WW.
I changed my weigh in day with them to coincide with my online group so I wasn’t weighing in twice. Really didn’t want to weigh Saturday’s  as I didn’t want to fall into the trap of “giving myself a free day”. 
With WW that’s hard to do if you track everything which I am doing.
Right…..after my bad Saturday last week,  and changing weigh in I had a week to right my wrong.
Result….300g loss 😚😙
I was so excited to weigh in, I was 100% on track and was expecting a good result. I was a little disappointed with the small loss but hey a loss is a loss and all these little numbers will add up to bigger ones….right??

I didn’t know how I would go yesterday, was nearly tempted to weigh in then instead of today. It was the 6th anniversary of our Paul’s passing. Boy, we miss him so, our hearts are still all broken 💔💔
Paul was a devoted partner, the best Dad, a loving son. He had the biggest wicked laugh, a cheeky nature and other than his family he loved the big outdoors. 






 

2 comments:

  1. Every loss counts. I haven’t had any luck losing weight lately. I have finally decided to try a habit changing challenge. I picked three have it I would like to start. It’s a 60 day challenge. Hoping I see big changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you as you deal with the pain of the anniversary of losing Paul!

    You lost! That is incredible!!! A loss is a loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete