Sunday, November 07, 2021

Yesterday

 Was weigh in day……and a 200g loss. Could have been more but I had a couple of days where I wasn’t drinking enough. And last night, even though I had the points to spare I ate way too much.

I took the kids down the park early yesterday, it’s just down the road and very popular. The kids love it and love that I get them down there before everyone else (except a few other early birds) so they can enjoy all swings, flying foxes and climbs to themselves. After a few hours playing it was time for home, get their bags packed ready for when Mum arrived to pick them up and take them to Mandurah and hand them over to their Dad for an overnight visitation.

Then it was work for me….. and that is where I fell off the wagon. Darn self sabotage. Once I started I couldn’t stop BUT today I’m on the wagon, drinking my water and being a good weight watcher. 






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the loss. They all count. I am struggling with what diet to follow. I have tried them all it seems. I have gained a bit of weight over the last year. But I know it is a lifestyle change.

    ReplyDelete