Saturday, November 20, 2021

Weigh in again…

 Gee it’s Saturday again, this last week has flown by. Nothing exciting has happened, I lead a very boring life obviously.

Yesterday I went gift shopping. My granddaughter turns 18 tomorrow…..can’t believe how quickly that time has gone. Seems like last week I was giving her cuddles after I watched her mother give birth to her. Skye also graduated from high school yesterday…..though her “official” graduation is on Thursday evening.  She is off with her “besties” getting things ready for her 18th birthday party that her mum is giving her for her 🥳 🎂  🎉  Well I hope her mum is paying for it and not Skye. Her friends were going to give her a 🎊 party but that fell through thus her mum stepping up. We were planning to give her a party but Skye’s friends wanted to do it so we backed down. Guess we’ll have cake on Sunday when she comes home.

She is relying on friends for transport. She did take over her Dads old car but that is off the road and she is looking for a more reliable one. We did warn her that Shawns car was “passed it used by date” but she so wanted it and the independence. Anyways hopefully we’ll find something within our budget for her….something that she can afford to pay us back for. 

Hope tonight is a great night for her. 



Lunch time.

I’m having the laziest of days. Only hubby and I here today and tonight so making the most of it. 


Ohhh the scales were nice, 400g down. Little by little I’m going down.




No comments:

Post a Comment