Saturday, December 04, 2021

I’m back….

 I haven’t been anywhere much….but I did forget to post last week.

So….last week I had a stay the same which I deserved. I had an “off” weekend and there wasn’t a lot weight watching involved. I was left -15 for the beginning of this week so delighted with a 500g loss today. 

It’s been a busy couple of weeks. We’ve had Skye’s 18th birthday, her year 12 graduation and today Williams 1st trampoline comp.  So proud of these grandee’s of mine.





Jaydene was there for Skye’s graduation as was Jahzara with her carer so Grumps and I got to have cuddles 


Work is getting super busy what with Christmas just a few weeks away now.  The new company I’m finding ok. Loved our supervisor so was very surprised and saddened to hear yesterday that she has resigned. Wonder what will happen now. I’m counting down to retirement next year. 

1 comment:

  1. Why are you really been busy. The kids look great Maintaining my weight too. I really need to focus. I am really not ready for Christmas yet. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. Gotta get my shopping done.

    ReplyDelete