Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Blah blah blah..

 Weigh in last week I managed a sts and I was hoping this week I could maintain that as all the usual Christmas Festivities have begun. Unfortunately I am horribly off track and I can’t seem to stop myself. Each day I try, each day I fail. Hopefully tomorrow, I have to dig deep and find the strength. 


Below a couple of pictures of a fire, 2 blocks away from us. The fire got away after it wasn’t put out properly the night before. Strong winds stirred up a few hot embers and away it went.

It burnt right down to our back boundary. 

We  are on a 2.5 acre bush block and hubby is very fire vigilant and keeps the block clean of debris, has firebreaks and sprinklers set up all around our block and on the house 












No comments:

Post a Comment