Saturday, March 12, 2022

Reflux

The reflux has still been giving me grief. The cough is still annoying, I’m not as lethargic thankfully. Dr said I just have to let it take it’s course so hopefully that will be soon, can’t come soon enough.

My appetite is returning so maybe the end can’t be too far away. My fingers are crossed, I’m tired of being tired.

I weighed in yesterday  instead of today as I’d made plans to drive down to a coastal town an hour away to catch up with a girlfriend of many years. Actually we met in year 1. We lost contact for many years but thanks to Facebook we caught up again and have since had a few catch ups over the years.  

So I weighed in yesterday and saw to my delight a 1.4K loss. I couldn’t leave for our lunch date till 12 due to 2 other appointments. 

I’m usually a jeans and t-shirt girl but this summer I’m loving dresses. For lunch with Linda I decided to “pretty” myself up and wear my favourite dress.  Losing weight does make me feel good….here’s hoping this week I can keep this feeling happening. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome loss - love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss. I had a good weigh in this week. Lost. 2 pounds. First loss in a while. I plan to try to keep it going. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete