Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday weigh

 And just like that it’s the weekend again. 

That means Saturday weigh in. A loss of 400g to record today. Yay, the scales are still moving down. Finally I think my reflux has gone. Today for the first time in what seems like forever I haven’t got that horrible taste in my mouth but I still have a bit of a cough still. 

Daughter is on her 5 nights straight, so have the kids. This morning took them to the bookstore where William cashed in his literacy book award he got at the end of last year, then we went shopping. Because the kids were well behaved they were rewarded with a treat of a milkshake while I had coffee and a bacon and egg sandwich for brunch. 

Looks like a busy weekend with kids. Doesn’t give me much of a weekend off. But…it is what it is…





2 comments:

  1. Great news the reflux is gone. My husband has it too and it is simply miserable. I had another loss this week. 0.6 pounds. The second week in a row. I am working on keeping it going. I am reading book on breaking sugar habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. Nice and steady in your weight loss! WOO HOOO Love that the reflux is gone. I"m going to have to start paying attention. I don't have the taste, but I have the cough after each meal and the cough is getting worse.

    ReplyDelete