Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Ooops missed last week…..

 I’m back.

I had a very disappointing sts last week, I’d tried so hard too but those dratted scales would not move. Believe me I tried, I stood on one foot, moved the scales and even put them on different surface !!! Nope….they weren’t moving…so a sts it was!! 


This week I had a 500g loss. 

I didn’t change my eating pattern, I just did what I usually do. It’s been a veryyyyyyy verrrryyyyyyyy slow journey this time around. But the weight is coming off and as you can see by pic above. First is just before I started, 2nd was in late August. I’m slowly getting closer to my next goal, just another 1.2 kilo to go. Heck knows how long that will take me but I’ll plod along…..

I’ve started walking with my walking buddy again, hoping we can get 3 or 4 walks a week in. Have done 2 so far this week, another planned for tomorrow and Thursday. Mmmmmm wonder if that will help the scales…..wait and see I guess. 

Dinner time….chicken sausages and salad tonight. Best move, the tum is rumbling a bit. 

Till next time…. 👋👋

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulations Jen, the weight loss is really showing. Nothing wrong with slow and steady at our age 🤷‍♀️ nothing else we can do about it but I think by slow losses it will stay off!

    ReplyDelete