Monday, October 02, 2023

I remembered

 


On Friday night I cooked some fish that we caught on our last getaway up at Shark Bay. Whiting which is a sweet white flesh fish but it has a lot of small bones. Well I got a darn bone caught in my throat somewhere and of today it is still there. It’s luckily not real painful, it’s more annoying. Today it’s Monday and it’s still there. It’s not hurting all day, it must move every now and then and it’s only then I can feel it and then it hurts. I’ve over indulged today on bread and toast trying to get the darn thing to shift. 

Weigh in day today, 400g down. Getting closer to my next goal….well I was till I pigged out today. Hopefully I can get rid of this bone so I can move on. Want to get to my next goal so I can move onto the following one….that’s the one I’m hanging out to get too 😘😘😘

Nothing much happening. Had some lovely weather this week. Even managed 5 walks with my jabberwalking buddy. Meant to be walking today but over the weekend the weather turned crappy and it’s still wet and windy today. My buddy is going away for a few days with her grandies while they still on school holidays so I’m going to try and get out there on my own. I’m very unmotivated of late, I need a pick me up I think. Housework needs doing, I really need do get in and do a spring clean and do a declutter and throw out but all I can do is manage to do the essentials. 

Right, best get off this lazy butt of mine and get to and start dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yikes! Good luck with the bone! That would drive me crazy!!!

    Good job with the loss!

    ReplyDelete