Monday, October 09, 2023

Not the best week

 Well I finally got rid of the fish bone on Wednesday night. But ohh boy I can’t tell you how many pieces of bread and butter and or bread and milk I ate before it dislodged. Then it was play catch up the rest of the week to try and undo all the damage…πŸ˜’πŸ˜Ÿ☹️😫




Uncle Shawn took the kids and their mum (his sister) fishing on the weekend. The kids loved it, both catching some fish….some of the blowfish, but they didn’t care. They had the best time and asked him if he would pick them up after school today and take them fishing again. 

It was back to jabberwalking this morning, missed Deb last week as she took her grandies away. Was hoping a walk would help me stay on track today….but I’ve blown it. A friend made cookies and cream cheesecake….shall say no more other than there is none left. It was yummy πŸ˜‹ 

Ohh a 400g gain. Let’s hope I can lose that this week, haven’t made a good start have I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment