Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Blahhhhh



 Title tells the story.  I gained a whole kilo and I’m really peeved about it. Right I know I didn’t have the best start to the week BUT I did have a really good rest of the week. I had points leftover, I exercised 5 days of the week….so a kilo !!!  I had school reunion to go to Saturday night but I didn’t drink any alcohol (I had to drive) and I chose wisely from the menu.


Yesterday after weigh in we went walking and of course jabbering. I said this week would stay 💯% on track. Mmmmmm I lied.  I went out Christmas shopping with Kylee and wellllll we indulged. BUT I did count all the points and track them AND I now have no weeklies left 😘  This weight loss journey of mine is slow and starting to get hard. Yes I’m self sabotaging again and IT HAS TO STOP



Me…just before I left for reunion. I looked in the mirror and I was so happy at how I looked. Long time since that has happened. Another reason to stop the sabotaging. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi you do look lovely in the photo, and you have done well with your weight loss...Peta

    ReplyDelete