Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Great week…

 I had a great week….walked 4 days, water aerobics for an hour Friday morning. I tracked, kept to my points all but one day……result 👎👎👎👎👎

I gained 700g. Was so upset I cried.

I’m so over it all, I’ve resorted to my usual pattern of eating my emotions. I’m hating myself. BUT I will be back on track tomorrow, I’m just sooking. I don’t want to undo all the hard work I have done this past 11 months.






Look at these happy faces. K has always wanted to do a fun run but she either hasn’t been allowed to, couldn’t go or was never fit enough to participate. The other day a lady advertised on our local community page that she had 2 tickets to give away for the local colour fun run. I messaged her, tickets were still available so I went and picked them up. No cost…she couldn’t participate as she’d hurt her knee.  Anyways I took them to K and she was so happy. She so wanted to go and take the kids but couldn’t afford the $90 for tickets. As you can see they had a ball, had so much fun thanks to that generous lady “paying it forward” her tickets. 

Right, off to get swimming things ready for water aerobics tomorrow morning. I’ll be over my sulks and ready to get back on track then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment