Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Another week done…

 

My mum used to make these many years ago when we were kids. It came up on one of my pages on Facebook and bought back so many memories. I’m going to make some next week and enjoy one as a treat next week after my weigh in.

Very happy to report I lost 1.1 this week. Still not back to my lowest weight yet BUT I will get there. I indulged again after weigh in yesterday but not badly. Was fine till after dinner then I had a drink and some nibblies πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

End of next month it will be a year since I started WW and began this particular journey. I’m hoping I can reach my next goal of 15 kilos off by then. I will be rejoining again, hope they have a good deal going then so I can continue. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I remember my mother making those vanilla slices too. Enjoy. I’m not long back home after a 4 week road trip and of course the bakeries always called me. I had a delicious vanilla slice at Halls Gap, VIC for breakfast one day (well I was on holidays). It was to die for. You have done really well with your weight loss. I’m finding it’s so slow (I’m 67) but all the losses eventually add up. I put on a kilo while away so I’m happy with that really. Now we have the stretch to Christmas! We can do this πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete