Monday, February 12, 2024

Busy Day…

 A busy day today.

This morning general housework, a few loads of washing. Did some meal prep, dinner for tonight and some for the freezer. All done before 10.30 as my jabberbuddy was taking me out for an early birthday lunch. Deb flies to Bangkok for a holiday on Saturday 😊

Some op shopping was done then lunch. We both had chicken and salad with a small order of chips on the side to share between us, and it was lovely and quite filling. 

Deb was the very first friend I made 30 years ago when we moved into the Estate we’re both living in. We’ve been walking together for over 20 years in between us raising kids, working and now looking after grandkids. Love her to bits.

Talking about kids, I had mine on Saturday as Kylee’s boyfriend had a birthday party…adults only. It was just a stinking hot day we spent a few hours up the pool.


Both of them love the water, Summer especially 😘

Right weigh in today, finalllllllyyyy after 3 weeks I had a loss. 500g that I’m determined not to gain again….heck it’s just too darn hard to lose. 

I’ve not lost a real lot of weight between the 3 pics below, just over 3 kilos…but I can see a few changes between them all. 


Anyways, time to do the dishes and organise a few things for morning. I have an early morning work shift. 

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss! Can I ask a question please? Does your daughter have a new boyfriend as I remember her last boyfriend split up with her with a very lame excuse of that he’d never been feeling anything even though they’d been together for quite a while. Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good that Kylee has a new boyfriend or did the old one come crawling back.....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the loss. I had a disappointing weigh in. Up 1.4 which is very discouraging. The kids look great. Nice you got to spend some time with them.

    ReplyDelete