Tuesday, February 06, 2024

A day late……

 …..but I’m here….


Thankfully the weather has cooled down a bit these last few days, it’s been very pleasant after the shocking high temps we’ve been having. BUT I saw on the weather forecast by the weekend we will be having extreme  heat again 🥵  Now that I’m not looking forward too…thank god we have air con and can sit in comfort. I have been catching up on my “to be read” collection of books as well as some scrapbooking. 

Kids went back to school. William year 5 this year and Summer is year 1. She so excited that she finally in the “big school” 😍     Just where have those years gone.

So very grown up now. She loves that she is in the same area as her big brother. 




Right now weigh in….a great week, not entirely a 100% on track but pretty good….and exercised 6 days of the week….and yet another sts. That’s 3 weeks in a row. Still a bit to go to get back to where I was just before Christmas….but I will get there. 

Not giving in. 

Right time to start preparing some dinner. Pork chops tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. I think a week where you are not entirely 100% on plan but still show great results is fabulous! It shows that you are living life and succeeding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week I had a small gain after following plan. But this weeks weigh in saw a loss. Great job on the exercise. I plan to get back on track next week. I took this week off after Mols surgery but Monday is my follow-up and I plan to get moving!

    ReplyDelete