Tuesday, January 30, 2024

A hard few days

 Gee the weeks are flashing by…another week has flown by. 

Been a bit of a topsy turvy week for me….and it showed on the scales…with luckily a sts for me. Could have been worse believe me. Still struggling a little but I’ll get there. 

The other day it was the anniversary of my cousins death. He died doing his job protecting the community he loved. His workmates in the Shire, DFES, and the Volunteer Fire Brigade all turned up to honour Rays memory with his wife and her family at the site where he lost his life. 

Ray and I were very close and I really miss him. 






2 comments:

  1. Lots of hugs for you as you continue celebrating the life of your cousin! Never easy!

    As for the topsy turvy week. You made it through and now it’s time to look forward! You got this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops that last comment was from Maryfran…forgot to change it from anon to my name!!!

    ReplyDelete