Monday, January 22, 2024

Another week…

 And another week bites the dust. Time is flying by. Can’t believe how quick it going by. 

Nothing exciting happened this week, no parties, no grandies to babysit. Have caught up on some long overdue jobs that needed doing. Hubby has been preserving fruit and vegetables that we grow here, so that has kept him busy. 

My jabberbuddy and I have walked everyday, except Tuesday as I work. This week we have even gone up to the pool and walked in the water…my knee loves that. 

Been a good weigh in this week, lost 1.6 of the HUGE gain from last week which I’m  happy about 😃  Had a lot of seafood this week. A couple of lunches this week have been a mango salad…


And  I also got the Annette Syms cookbook out and made the Garlic prawns with spinach and tomato which we both love.



Anyhow, as I said not much been happening here. 

Got a leg of lamb cooking in the slow cooker so I best go check on that then go bring in the washing off the line. 

Catch you next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the loss!!!

    Love that you were able to get your walk in in the water/pool! I so wish I had a pool at my disposal!!!

    ReplyDelete