Monday, January 01, 2024

Happy New Year

 Happy New Year 



I slept the New Year…. woke up at my usual time..weighed in….I gained more weight….made my coffee, read the news on my iPad before donning my joggers and going walking with my jabberbuddy. 

Wasn’t surprised with the gain…I ran out of my my thyroid medication and the last week I have not been planning or tracking, I’ve been eating too much, indulging in chocolates and very rarely walking. Today a new year and I’m going to continue onwards to finishing off what I started last year. Last year I averaged a 300g a week loss so if I can keep that up I will be happy. 

Now it’s onwards, lose this weight I’ve gained and get those scales moving down again. 


Blessings to you all for 2024. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! YOu are right...it's a new year, it's time to work on the new us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I see my thyroid doctor in 2 days. I hope he will change my prescription so I can feel better & lose this weight. I am eating much healthier so far. I am determined!

    ReplyDelete