Monday, January 08, 2024

Weigh in Day

 Gee the weeks come around fast. Seems like yesterday I was on here recording my gain from Christmas. Eeeeek it was 2 gains actually…week before Christmas then the week after…

Anyways that’s done and dusted, this past week I’ve been so good, totally on track……well nearly totally, I had one small lapse…..but the scales showed me a 1.8 loss. 


So so happy. I hopped on and off the scales 3 times to make sure. 

My friend and I have been good with the exercise, been walking 45 to 50 minutes everyday, except Tuesday as I work from 7am to 10am.  Nothing better than starting off the day with a walk and a talk. We drink our water bottles and set a mini goal each for the day, it sure helps us up to have good days. Deb, my friend, is a big planner and does a menu planner up every week. Shops for the week on Tuesdays then cooks meals and freezes them. Wish I could be more organised. I’d rather sit and read a book. I’m not a lover of cooking, but I do plan my day out and stick to my plan. I tend to fail if I don’t. 

I was reading a fellow bloggers blog today. She was celebrating beginning of her 19th year of blogging. Made me think about when I started… I looked, December 26th 2005 I wrote my 1st post…so MaryFran I’m 19 years too. 

Right talking of books, I received a new book in the mail today that I’m itching to start. Anyone read Lucinda Riley’s 7 Sisters series?They are really worth the read. My granddaughter and her boyfriend got me book 1 and 2 for Christmas and I couldn’t put them down. I’ve been waiting for book 3 which has arrived today.

Right, off to organise meal prep for tonight then it’s book time. 


4 comments:

  1. Just had a look - my first post was exactly 11 months before yours - Jan 26th, 2005 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your loss. I’ve been reading your blog forever lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to the loss!! You have stopped the gain and started losing! That is awesome!!!

    And happy 18 years for you! year 19 is our year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great when the work pays off? Congrats on the loss.

    ReplyDelete