Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday again…

 It’s been such a hectic week. 

I had William and Summer every day as Mum was working and I had enrolled them in vacation swimming. Kylee has so many adventures planned this summer now that she has her 4x4 kitted out and a roof top camper. Roof rack on it too for the kayak as well…..so it’s very important that both kids know how to swim properly. Summer is a real water baby, loves it. William is too now that he has overcome his fear of having his face under water. His father dunked him when he was 4 and it quite traumatised him.  Anyways he is now getting to be quite confident in the water. I think though Missy is going to be the more confident of the two of them.




Anyways…lessons were all afternoon, Summer at 1.20, then William at 3.20. All afternoons were spent up at the pool. I took snacks but chips, nuggets and ice creams were bought….and yep I indulged. 

On the weekend we celebrated my son’s 50th birthday. More food, drinks but ohh what a good time we had. I had Simon at 17 and it’s been great to grow up with him. 

Love this pic. Me and hubby, son and his 2 sons, daughter, granddaughter and her partner. 

And this one too…. I count my blessings. 

And today I am counting points. Thank heavens I walked every morning last week as my weigh in could have been worse. I had a 2.5 gain… 😟🤔☹️ But no one else to blame but myself. 

 I enjoyed the time with the grandies and watching them learn and enjoy the water and seeing their joy when they received their certificates was the best.  And then the fantastic time celebrating my son’s milestone. 

Moving on….



1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun celebrating Simon's birthday. Family is so important. It is great everyone could be there. Next week will be a loss. I had a small loss this week. It is my 3rd loss consecutive loss. Hoping to keep it going!

    ReplyDelete