Monday, April 22, 2024

Still going strong.

 I’ve had such a hectic week. One of the cleaners where I work sliced open her finger and was given a week off work. Myself and another cleaner are on pensions so can’t work any more hours than we already are, so I called my daughter and her boyfriend in to time share the hours. Kylee was already working some hours for us so knew the day shifts but I had to train them both up on opening and closing. Phewwww worked out to be a lot of hours and I was foot sore and very weary. 😩    

I missed 3 walks with my jabberbuddy but I think I more than made up with it training Jason and Kylee. I think I missed the motivational talks we give each other, our daily planning, sharing recipes and just the chits chats….we both love our walks and talks. It’s great to have a friend that we can just de-stress with.    

On Saturday morning I headed down to Manjimup.


It was the 100th year of my Mothers family settling on their farm.  My Mum is the standing in the back row behind her Mum.  (They are all deceased)   My Uncle Franks son and his son are living and working the farm now. 



This is all my 1st cousins with my Aunty Yvonne, she is my Uncle Franks wife and the last of that generation. Even our group of 1st cousins has been depleted with a few of them deceased. 

This my family group that made the reunion.  Brother in law, my sister Pauline, me, my brother Rodney, son Simon and nephew Stephen. 

My eldest and me. Love this pic 🥰🥰
This is a group shot of us all.


I took these two down. They both had a ball playing with all their cousins. 

Right time to organise myself for tomorrow. 
Work in the morning, the coffee with one of my nieces. 

Ohh I lost 800g ….. very unexcepted too I must add but very welcome.  I’ve set another goal. Mid June hubby and I are off trekking again. We are heading across the Nullarbor, into NSW to visit friends there then will be crisscrossing our way from there up to Queensland, and then into the Northern Territory before heading down the coastline to our little part we call home in Western Australia. Anyways my goal is to have lost more than 20 kilo’s before then. I’ve now lost over 17 kilo's so it should not be too hard. Got 8 weeks to do it 😘😘





No comments:

Post a Comment