Monday, April 29, 2024

Went backward..

 Had a bit of a bumpy week … was craving and constantly hungry. I gained 700g. It could have and should have been a lot more. Think it’s me being a lot more active saved me. 

Been doing a lot of list making and prepping for our trip away. I know it’s 6 weeks plus away yet…but we are going to be away 2 months so I want to be totally organised. We travel self contained with a canopy on the back of our dual cab Toyota 4x4. It is comfy, the bed up top is as comfy as my own bed, it has a hot shower…. so really it is house on wheels. If we stop at a place for any length of time we have a wrap around canopy so yeah it’s a home away from home. It doesn’t suit everyone but it suits us. 

Not much been happening, it’s been a quiet week. 

The soccer games started on Saturday, Miss Summer played in the morning. A completely new team from last year but she fitted right in. 



They won their first game 6 goals to 0

William played in the afternoon, he’s in the same team has last year but a few have left and they have new players. They jelled very quickly and also won their game 8 goals to 0. William played defence and has the game was more down in their half he didn’t have much running to do. 

Right….dinner prep to start. 


2 comments:

  1. Both kids are kicking butt! Great job. Your trip sounds glorious. We have never been away for more than a week. I am in awe on how much weight you've lost. I have hypothyroidism & I have been really struggling. I hope you share tips on how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to both kids having good games! I am a list maker too.....even if it's just a week away! So I totally get the list making for a 2 month get away! Your set up for your home away from home sounds great!

    ReplyDelete