Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Update

 Ok…Blogger working for me today, tried earlier on in the week and it was having a hissy fit….

Weigh in was Monday….a stay the same on the scales. I nearly had one of those hissy fits myself as I had stuck to the plan. But I didn’t as the previous 2 weeks I’d had good losses….so hopefully this week if I stick to plan I’ll have another good loss…or at least a loss.

Today I think spring has finally sprung here. The sun is shining, the sky is blue. I’ve just had a good walk around my garden and saw some of my succulents are budding, my petticoat daffodils are budding and some of my orchids have flowered ☺️

Little Miss Summers class hosted the last school assembly, they did an awesome job and their little song was just beautiful. She was also awarded a merit certificate for her hard work in the classroom. 

And speaking of her….i must away and have some lunch as I’m due at the school in 45 minutes to pick her and her brother up. 




1 comment:

  1. A stay the same is way better than a gain, as we all know. Summer is so cute, don't they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete