Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rae "tagged" me

Yep, Rae the super model "tagged' me and I have to post 5 wierd things/habits about me that people don't know about me! mmmmmmmm no where do I start??

Wierdness/Habit #1 I HATE, LOATHE snakes and even when one slithers across the road in front of the car I lift my feet up off the pedals and scream and have to stop myself from looking where I am going!! I can't look at them on tv or in books....I shudder to think of them!

Weirdness/Habit #2 I am claustrophobic....I don't like being closed up in confined spaces

Weirdness/Habit #3 Geeeeeeeee this is getting hardish!! Does biting my fingernails come into this...mmmm yea its a habit, a bad one too.

Weirdness/Habit #4 I very very rarely wear dresses. I like trousers, jeans and pants. Am a bit of a "tomboy" and like to race speedway cars, climb trees and don't mind getting dirty!!

Weirdness/Habit #5 I am allergic to pine trees in bloom..the flowers and sap give me a hive like rash.

There you are Rae...being "tagged" certainly got me thinking....
Good luck tomorrow on your ww super modeling, smileeeeee and have fun, you and Donna both deserve it.

Blogger still won't let me post pics, darn! I wanted to show off my newest little grandie. oooooooppppsssss been celebrating, weigh in tomorrow night.......eeeeeeekkkkk demon scales!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen!

    I had trouble with posting pictures last week - but I got around it.

    Create a new blank post - insert your image into that (it seems to work) - then just copy the html code into the page you want it (and delete the new blank page from your blog!)

    Hope this makes sense?!%&#$*@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...tried it and no go! Read on blogger help that a lot of people have got the same problem as I do, so just have to wait till its recified I think..frustrating thou..

    Thanks again,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete