Sunday, August 06, 2006

Temptation....


I went to a birthday party last night and YES I resisted TEMPTATION again. There was a lovely big black forest birthday cake, and my very favourite pavalova, and fruit cheesecake. And I had NONE! No not even a taste.
The dinner was a pig on the spit, which I didn't taste either. I would not have been able to resist the crackling. So yes, I am proud of me and I hope those demon scales will be nice to me tomorrow night and thank me for resisting those yummies!

3 comments:

  1. Jen you are being so strong! Good on you & good luck tomorrow night.. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for being so strong! Good luck with the scales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, i just saw the news about bad weather over your way, i hope you are alright! Take care of yourselves!

    How did you go at weigh in? You are so wonderfully good, i know they must have been kind!
    not even pavlova, WOW!
    it looks fabulous to look at though!
    :)
    *hugs*
    Rae :)

    ReplyDelete