Sunday, October 29, 2006

A good weekend...




Its been a great weekend, lots of lovely sunshine and most of the grandies around to play with and cuddle....so love those little ones. Even went to the local show...and didn't indulge in all the yummies that were available, but did treat myself to a single cone choc mint ice cream.....yummmmmmmm.

As far as the medication go's, I feel great....don't feel blahhhhhh, haven't been getting the hungry's, been eating within my points most days, have been out walking and feel as though I might have even lost some of that 2.6 kilo's I put on. Tomorrow night is weigh in...so I'll let you all know.

2 comments:

  1. hi jen,

    so glad your body is starting to level back out again , and the medication is on track again..great!

    i went to the show and had a dagwood dog covered in sauce, so glad you never saw me eating that...but i sooo enjoyed it and have done lots of walking...good luck tonite.

    rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the meds have settled out, and BYE BYE to the hungries!!! YAY!!!
    The kids are ADORABLE, and how big is Thomas!!! WOW!!!
    I have a big grin on just for them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete