Monday, October 09, 2006

Weighed in ...


Weighed in this evening....and after a brilliant week starting at the beginning again on Week 1 .... I GAINED 100 grams !! Was really peeved off when the scales told me a gain...but I should be used to it now....coz how much hope have I got when I have those damn dwarfs giving me a helping hand !!!
Anyways another week starts tomorrow so I'll be at it again, excersise, water and more water, tracker and food scales...and trusty week 1 book again....
Bugger it....I WILL do it eventually...won't I? Of course I will !!

All's calm on the home front at moment, son and family move in tomorrow so we'll see how all goes. Have had a few grey hairs added this last week with the stress of it all, but I HAVEN'T not once gone for food for comfort.....
Thank you to everyone for your support and friendship during this difficult time with my son...much appreciated espesially you Carol and Berrie...


3 comments:

  1. Jen darl....you are doing so very well be proud of every step you have taken to get to were you are darl...
    Keep at it....and it will happen as you are doing all things right darl,,,
    Chin up and I am always here to be your supprt my friend as you are to me...
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you will do it.
    Look how close you are...Amazing.
    You are a gem.
    I saw your wonderful changes to your appearance on the sexy arms blog.
    You have done so well. Use your friends to tell you how wonderful you look and how well you have done.
    Sometimes our own view of ourself is distorted and we don't see what others see.
    Hope I can be a friend in time as well.
    Your comments give me much encouragement.
    Thank you. cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about 100g. You will be OK. You are doing really well.

    I just LOVE those dwarfs. I hope you don't mind, I copied the picture. It is SO true!!!

    ReplyDelete