Monday, October 16, 2006

No weigh in.....


No weigh in tonight as I had a meeting after work and couldn't make it in time.....
Was going to use my own scales and see what they said, but because I have had them hidden I don't know how they compare to ww's ones. So with the "bad" week I have had this week decided not to. And believe me it has been a "bad" week....I have had the hungries something terrible and feeling really down, ....and just couldn't summon up the energy to fight it. I had a blood test on Saturday morning and have a Dr appointment on Thursday evening so maybe they can find a reason as I just don't feel right. Maybe it's the change of medication I had a few weeks ago, maybe it's stress over my son, I don't know but I want it gone....I so over it, I hate feeling like this.....

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    Tell me about cases of the hungries! Too bad that you are felling this way, I hope that you can pull yourself up out of this, or at least allow all your friends to do so, here I'll give the first tug...uuuuuhumphhhhhhhhh. There, I think your head is back up at least so all you need now is some more pulling and prodding....
    Be happy,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are anything like me, our age has a lot to do with it. I am so OVER this stage. Let's not let it beat us though. Let's fight through to happiness and health!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, i am sorry to hear you have been feeling down and had a bad week, hormones are so stupid!!! I hope the doctor visit and results go really well, we want happy jen! :)
    as for the weigh in, don't worry, i had a bad week too, but we can keep on going!
    love the scales, they are awesome!
    mwah!
    ***HUGS***
    Rae ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how far you have come.
    BIG BIG milestones 24.8 kgs..
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Well done. Give yourself a big hug.
    Possibly it is the age of us.

    You CAN get over this bump in the road.
    There is sunshine and spring rain just around the corner.
    Lots of love cj

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyyyyyyyyy thanks girls....you have given me a grin from ear to ear...thanks ever so much. Today has been a better day, I have been feeling a bit better,,,,but now after these posts I feel great...thanks friends for all your support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear jen, sending you big hugs and hoping that things improve for you.. Hang in there, things will turn around and you will get back on top of it all again!! Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can so relate to what you are going through with your weightm age has a lot to answer for.

    Also hope all goes well for your son. Take care:)

    ReplyDelete