Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another week over....




Another week as a LTM gone.....still finding it a bit scary but have made the decision NOT to go into weekly/fortnightly weigh ins as I was first going to. I made the decision to concentrate on me and learn to do this on my own, make it part of my lifestyle and NOT as a focus and just go to the ww meeting once a month. The beginning of this last week was a shocker, it was so cold, it was wet and miserable, ttom of the month arrived just to make it worse and I had a real attack of the hungries for a few days. Yep I did panic and wonder how I could do that to myself, but I realised that a couple of bad days were not going make me gain all the weight I had lost, so I put all that I had learnt these last 18 months or so into practise. So out come out the planner and I increased the intensity of my excersise..... Sooooooooo yayyyyyyyy I was happy when I hopped on the scales for my "at home" weigh in and found I had lost another 200 grams from the week before.
On the weekend I had three of the grandies come and visit me and Pop. Luke lives with his mother and Paul only has him every 2nd or 3rd weekend so it always great to get a cuddle from him. He is 11 now but luckily still likes a cuddle...

8 comments:

  1. You are amazing Jen! Well done on getting on top of the situation so quickly.. You have such a great positive attitude to it all!
    Keep up the great work on the LTM journey!
    Love the photos of you and the grandies.. Gotta love those cuddles!
    Have a great week Jen.. chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like youre doing really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the grandkids Jen, make the most of the cuddles, they grow up so quick.
    You have definately got thing worked out in the weight loss department, a little gain is not the end of the earth as you discovered, it just needs a little attention before it snowballs.........and YES IT WAS DARN COLD HERE IN THE WEST LAST WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment jen... I am still 6 kilos off losing 40 kilos... but hey who's counting!!! Ha ha ha... Congrats on getting LTM..thats fantastic.. and oh so good for me to read about someone who has made it to thier goal..well done.. and we all know the hard work doesnt stop here either.. but must be a huge sigh of relief...
    I will add you into my bloglines so i can keep up with your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, your doing so well darl. Love the pics!

    Your grandies are so gorgeous :o)

    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Jen i posted twice by mistake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen.. Great to see you enjoying yourself with all your little people.
    Saying a big hello here as your email is full.....big hugs from me too...Keep smiling cj xx

    ReplyDelete