Saturday, May 05, 2007

Just a update...


Just an update.....have had a absolutely rotten week, been "lost" and quite down in the dumps....but slowly getting my act together and realising I do have a few things I should be smiling about...
On Monday night....if I haven't blown it....I will become a LTM....yayyyyyyy ehhhh?
Maintenance I have found a breeze....I just settled into it so easily.
Made goal 25/3 with 66.2
Week 1 68.0 ( a few celebrations !! )
Week 2 67.9
Week 3 66.9
Week 4 66.8
Week 5 66.7
Week 6 LTM if I haven't blown it !!
Anyways will update during the week and let you know how I have gotten on....
Ohhhhhhhhhh don't you love the pic, she is one of my "little treasures" .... Ashlee Marie ..... she is a real cutie .... and shows just how my week has been ...







9 comments:

  1. Jen thank you firstly for the gorgeous message you left on my blog. You have done such a fantastic job on maintenance!!! I hope you reach LTM! How great will that be!!!! You deserve it Jen. Ashlee Marie is such a cutie!!!!

    take care
    Love Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,

    I have everything crossed for tomorrow sweetie. I know you can do it! You have done so well and your such an inspiration!

    Best of luck!

    Love Nicki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing SO well and I will keep my fingers crossed for you tonight xx

    Hope you have a better week this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute!

    Good luck tonight, I'm sure you will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jen, Sorry to hear you have had a tough week.. I hope it has improved and that you get your LTM tonight, you certainly deserve it! Best of luck and look forward to hearing the good news.. Keep smiling.. chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh the little angels, they just talk with there eyes dont they :o) All the best for becomming LTM sweety, you soooo deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made it and I am sure you will do well at weigh-in. Thanks for showing me that goal is not out of my reach...
    Well done.......... I am so glad maintenance was much easier than you thought...You look like you have a Kg or so to play with... Big Hugs..cjxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you have had a bummer of a week Jen, but hang in there!
    Good luck with your LTM Weigh in - I know you are going to do great!! I will look forward to reading the celebratory message :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - I love the BLAH look on her face!
    Youa re maintainging really well there Jen - LTM here comes Jen!

    ReplyDelete