Monday, July 16, 2007


Another week has floated by.....work at the "funny farm" has been full on as per usual....doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get it all done. I spend more than enough time there now, I leave home here just after 7am and finish when the work is done....usually at about 5pm but quite often later.
Kids are all fine....I may have my daughter home for a little while....welllllllll in WA anyways. She has applied for a fly in, fly out job up in the mines in the Pilbara. Her and her b/f both have reasonable jobs but just can't seem to get ahead and save or put money in the bank. But they want to buy a house, get married and have a family and hopefully if Kylee gets the job the good wages offered will finally see them saving something towards their goals.
Shawn, my problem child....has started work again, just at the right time I think too. He was starting to get moody and agitatated again and when he gets like that he begins using cannabis too much and all the family then suffer. His baby is just gorgeous...she is starting to crawl, or slugging as I call it as thats what she looks like as she moves along... but she gets around quicker by rolling to where she wants and ohhh she has just got her first 2 teeth.
Little Thomas is running.....just about bypassed the crawling and walking...did those all very briefly!!! He turns 1 the weekend after I get back from holidays...
All the others are driving mums crazy whilst on school holidays.....
On the home front hubby and I spent some time getting things ready for our trip away. We leave for Onslow and 2 weeks of sun, fishing, friends and relaxing sometime next week. I finish work next Tuesday 24th(as does hubby), Wednesday 25th we will load the boat and 4x4 up and hopefully Thursday 26th we will be cruising up the highway.
On the weight front, I weighed in tonight at home and surprise surprise I only gained a 100grams from last week....am now 67.3. Am happy with that ,,,, Next week is my ww weigh in.

13 comments:

  1. Wow your blog has warn me out just reading so I hate to think how tired you are doing all that!!

    Keep up the great work on the weight front, you're doing sooooo well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you are the Queen of maintenance - well done :) I know everything will be just fine next week as well :)

    You must be looking forward to your holiday and you couldn't deserve it more huh :)

    Jen I am sure your son will sort himself out and hope it doesn't put to much stress onto you - keep smiling that gorgeous smile :)

    Luv mE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sorry I had you away and you havent even left yet..hope you have a wonderful time when away :). I hope things work out well for both your son and daughter on the job front. Good work at maintenance.. you must be so proud .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time when you go away my friend it sounds like you need it..
    Glad Shawn has work and I have all things crossed for your girl and her man...Kylee will have the benifit of being a WA girl...
    Anyway Jen I just dropped in to see how your blog was looking as couldnt remember when I last visited...I think you are an amazing woman with your maintenace..you are doing so well...I very proud of you..
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i hope u have a lovely holiday my dear... i miss our chats, i will be thinking of ya... and your weight amazes me, i love your journey. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sounding very cntent at the moment Jen, its great to hear that everythings going along so well for you and the family. Hope you have a relaxing holiday!

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to have your daughter home. I know you miss her heaps. My boy who has given me a bit of stress has got a job at last too. Fingers crossed he will keep it.

    Not long till your holidays now. I've having a week off too. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so well with your maintenance! If I don't catch up again before Tuesday - hope you have a brilliant holiday and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back - lots of photos required!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on maintaining.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My congrats on the maintenance too - you make it look so easy and I really struggle! Anyway, was catching up with your blog on my blogline feeds, when I'm sure I read a post about a "Jannine" coming to visit, and last time she had just made goal, and this time you had - so I went to your blog to leave a comment and it wasn't there - and now I can't find it at all - did I imagine this????? This lost post is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Jen Go! You are doing so well at the maintaince, well done!!!
    And you enjoy every bit of the holiday, you deserve it! and the grandies are growing up so fast, i can't believe how fast!!! WOW!!
    It was so lovely talking to you on the weekend, take care of yourself,
    Lots oflove and hugs,
    Rae ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a wonderful holiday!! Well deserved.

    Will be great for you having your daughter near.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How good to have Kylie back home again - evenif it's only for a little while.
    So Thomas is up and running huh? the enemy is mobile! Now you will have your work cut out for you keeping him out of mischief.
    Glad to hear that Shawn is working again, just what he needs right now.
    Well done on maintaining Jen :o)

    ReplyDelete