Monday, July 02, 2007

Did I say??

Did I say I seemed to be finding maintenance easy?? Yeahhhhh I did last week and you know what?? I think I used that to self-sabotage myself coz I have spend most of the week over-indulging myself. Don't know if it was the cold and wet days, or work where it has been real physical hard yakka. Whatever it was for most of the week I overate. I was just so hungry after work, that it seemed if it was in sight and not tied down, I ate it!! And because I was so tired, and it was wet, I didn't excersise as much as I usually do either.
But with the help of my hubby, the forums, my friends I did manage to finish the week back on track. The result being now that I have just weighed in (at home) and had a small gain of 300 grams (am 67.8 now)......so hey I got out of that better than I thought I would.


A picture of my mum this week to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! My dear Mum turned 78 yesterday. I risked the shocking weather forecasted yesterday to travel the 1 1/2 hours to spend a few hours with her before the wind picked up and it started raining. I had to leave Mum and race the storm home but ohhhh it was worth it to see Mum so happy....and I made it home before the storm set in.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mum! I hope she had a lovely birthday!
    I know what you mean about overeating! I have had a couple of weeks of it and I am sure it is because it has been so cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen - yes the cold seems to give me the munchies too. See you've been giving yor blog a bit of a facelift - love the lilac! How lovely that you managed to spend some time with your Mum on her birthday. Noticed on the weather site that you guys were destined for some rather nasty weather. Hope you didn't get too much damage.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate storms... especially driving in them...
    My mum lives almost and hour and half away from me too...
    Dont stress about the 300gain... I think everyone is suffering the same with this yukky weather...
    well done on getting it under control quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you feel better and understand what you were doing to yourself jen..I knew you could pick up again....
    Love the pic of you and your mum..I bet she is proud of you as well....glad you got to see her before the storms hit in your area...and you made it home safe...
    Berrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen I'm so glad you got to see your mum on her birthday. That storm we had was diabolical and I was worried you wouldn't make it home before it arrived, so glad to hear you did.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!
    Hope you don't mind me wishing her a happy birthday Jen, I really miss mine.
    300 grams is but a trip to the loo Jen - lol!!! Thanks for changing the blog background colour for me - the dark blue writing on the black was very hard to read but....PINKY/MAUVE??? There's no pleasing Vegie - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Jen's Mum :)

    Oh Jen I guess the journey is never over and will be filled with lots of bumps and turns along the way... The thing is that now you know it and see it happening and get back on track...

    Take care
    Ems xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute pic! i miss my jen!

    and maintenance is something i wish i was doing! GRR lucky u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 300g? Pish. You're still looking fantastic.

    How lovely that you could celebrate your Mum's birthday with her. Mine really irritates me sometimes but I know I will miss her sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete