Monday, July 09, 2007


Well here we are again, another week gone by...

I have had a quite a good week, excersised every day...sometimes only 30 minutes mainly due to the cold and wet days we have been having. Have noticed thou at 6am when I walk the weather is at it best, its not as cold then, the cold seems to come in later when the sun rises ... (at about 7 to 7.30am) ...if it does rise that is !!
Not much been happening in my little world....mainly work, and more work. My brother (thats him in the pic with me) bought my mum up to Bunbury on Saturday to buy her birthday pressie from him.....but he ended up getting a phone call and had to go to Perth...so yep Jen was left to take mum home, another trip down to Manjimup. This time it wasn't raining, blowing a gale and storming and I got to see my sister....only for an hour or so .... but that was better than not at all.
It's my weeekly weigh in night....and yayyyyyyyyyy I had a good week....the scales were down, 67.2.....thats 600grams down from last week. Have one more home weigh then go for another monthly ww weigh....then I am off on holiday....off to find some sunshine, sand, sea, fishing and relaxing....yeaaaaaaa heading north for a couple of weeks....

6 comments:

  1. Jen that was nice you got to catch up with your sis :)

    Like the pic of you and your brother...

    Sounds like you and maintenance really agree - well done :) Bet you can't wait for that holiday and haven't you earned it :)

    Luv mE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic jen, love how you look soooo happy in your pics, well done on your loss sweets and have a great time on your holiday, soak up some sun for me ;o)

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your weigh in. Finding some sun sounds good. I find brighter weather much more motivating. You are doing a good job keeping up with your exercise in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6am walks in winter - wow Jen - good on you!
    Hope you have a wonderful holiday - sounds like a great way to relax and unwind from all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm so envious. Sunshine, sand, sea, fishing and relaxing.

    I have to wait till Christmas for that.

    Well done on maintaining.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi am back :) guess you are away enjoying the sunshine sand sea fishing and relaxing good for you hope your having a wonderful time :) Well done on reaching goal and maintenance ..

    ReplyDelete