Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me and .......

........and my little "manny" Sheymus who turns the big 3 tomorrow. I have had a good day...had to work, but heyyyyyy I got spoilt by workmates and tonight by family. From my daughter over in Melbourne.....I am going to receive a return airfare to Melbourne in June so I can go to see the Hawthorn v Eagles game on a Friday night at the MCG. I am so excited, not only will I get to see my daughter again but to see the Eagles play is like wowwwwwwwww!!!!! My daughters partner and family are lifetime members of Hawthorn...even my daughter has become a member of the club. Trying to get to an Eagles game even here is like soooooo hard, so heyyyyyyyyyy to see them at the MCG is like so AWESOME!!!! And the other kids have spoilt me rotten too with some very thoughtful and much wanted gifts. And a big thank you to some very wonderful friends for their beautful gifts and all messages tooo.....loves ya all.

Tracking is going well.....weigh in next Monday evening....am on track for a good loss hopefully !!!
All else is going well......troublesome son has had a big warning from authorities and been told to pull his big head in or else he will lose his family...... Seems to have done the trick.....he is trying to keep it together, so hopefully things might change for the better there. Can only hope so, as more than anything he does love his little girls and it shows. He also saw yesterday an ultasound of his and Hannah's next child which much to their surprise is due in May.......a lot sooner than they thought. But I had to say .."I told you so", knew she was further along than they thought!!! Ohhhhhhh its a little boy........


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweetie, and what a neat birthday present, a trip to Aussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jen hope you have a lovely night with your family and what an excellent pressie from your daughter .......am so pleased for you that your son is keeping it together sometimes it take sa real shock to make one sit back .....good luck with mondays weigh in but am positive you wont need luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN
    wow a trip to melbourne to see your team play thats an awesome b'day pressie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Happy birthday - what a great present!

    Also hope your son continues keeping it all together. Kids - love them but they do drive you mad at times!

    Have sent you an invite:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jen. Hope it was wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen I am so pleased you had a great birthday... That was a lovely treat for you from your daughter! I am glad that son of yours in pulling his head in - about time eh :)

    Big hug and kiss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big hugs that you had a Happy Birthday from me also.
    love cj x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer... I just typed out a commment and blogger chucked a fit so now I have to start again!!!
    I can see you had a fantastic Birthday...Your trip to melb sounds awesome!!
    Might be a good chance to catch up with some Melb bloggers???
    June... hmmm which weekend???
    That could be fun hey!!
    Good luck with weighin... you'll be back in the 60's for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a special and wonderful birthday..
    berrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I am late but a happy belated birthday sweet one.
    :)

    ReplyDelete