Monday, February 04, 2008

About time....


I had some luck in losing a few of these holiday kilo's I gained last year and somehow couldn't budge!! Anyways since my last weigh in nearly 3 weeks ago I have been watching all portion sizes, weighing everything, and everything that has entered my mouth has been recorded.......and WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO I lost 1.7 kilo's and at long last have moved off of 72.1 and am now 70.4......I am happy!!!
Have had a bit of a treat myself night tonight.....but tomorrow it will be back to watching everything again till I get back to my goal of 68.0 again.
In other news troubled son visited on Sunday, he is still with Hannah and they are battling on. Still don't which way it is going to go.....but told him if he didn't wake up to himself, stop being so selfish and realise life is not all about "him" thats all he will have in his life....himself, coz no-one else wil be able to tolerate him and his moods. So hopefully.....who knows....
Today was the first day back at school for school kids here....and I had 2 grandaughter start their 1 st year of schooling....will ring later in the week to see how Jessica and Caity went and what they have been learning. Also Zoe would have started pre-school and Skye kindy. Wow, my little girls are all growing up.......

8 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Jen that is a fantastic loss and effort :)....time just flies hope the little ones had a lovely first day at school ..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that my blog has changed :)

    http://sweetcherrilove.livejournal.com/

    xox steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done mate on such a good loss, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good on you jen that is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done girl!!! Thats frikkin awesome!!!!
    Your son will grow up oneday and realise what he is doing to those around him that only want to love him...
    Take care and heres to getting back to 68 kilos.... arghhhhhhhh
    Hey maybe we should have a race....
    weighbridge for me last week put me at 70.1... and I know I am up again this week....
    hmmmm want a little race lady??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay definately woo hoo!! Congrats mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Jen - see you are still the weight loss Queen YAY xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent news Jen,
    WEll done - doing the happy dance for you - oh hang on a tick that was the rain dance - sorry!!!!
    An well the 50 millimetres of rain was nice after 50 days with no rain.

    ReplyDelete