Saturday, April 05, 2008

Please....


WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME.........



The last couple of weeks or more I have been so tired, so teary, so over myself AND so hungry that nothing seems to fill me up, and believe me some days I have eaten like there is no tomorrow. I am so over myself, I hate myself for feeling like this. I can't pep myself up no matter how I try, and when I eat something I know I darn well shouldn't, I can't stop myself.
I went to the Dr's on Thursday evening and had a chat with him....and today I had a whole series of blood tests done, so hopefully I can find out whats wrong with me so I can go back to being me, having some pride in myself and what I have achieved these past few years. I want to stay fitting in these "skinny" clothes of mine, but if I keep going the way I am I won't be !! I just want to be happy, healthy and smiling again.....
I don't want to QUIT.....
April is a busy busy month for me, and I want to be on top of everything if I can. I have 2 grandies to be born this month, wellllllll one is a definite, but the 2nd is due late this month, early next. As well I have 2 grandies having special birthdays, have 2 of my son's partners having birthdays....and have my darling daughter and her partner flying home for the big event of the month....my hubby's 60th birthday. I have a big party planned for him here at home, with a lot of his special friends and family to be here for the occassion. Luckily it is on the Anzac long weekend so some are arriving early. So its all go here this month....

9 comments:

  1. Please tell me when you find out what's the matter, cos you are describing me as well!!! I hope you find a 'reason' and can get it sorted. {{BIG HUG}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh jen, my mum is going through the exact same thing at the moment, its so hard to see her so out of character, she is off to the doc this arvo and is also geting bloods done, she is right in the middle stage of 'the dreaded change' and is having a hard time with it, so im thinking her troubles may be due to crazy hormones. I do hope your blood tests give you the answers and so you can be treated and get back to your happy go lucky self, *hugs*

    love ya sweets,
    Erica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen thats exactly how I feel atm....hope your doctor gets to the bottom of it all for you ...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, when you find the answer let me know because that is exactly the place I am at the moment. It is driving me batty and from the above comments we are not the only ones. Why is this happening?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap!! I'm in the same place as you:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bloody hell... I just came to comment and say I hope you get to the bottom of this real soon.. I am sad to see how many of you are all so down...
    I dont know what to say...
    Please take care of yourself..
    Biggest hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo feel for you Jen. But you've had some difficult times with your family and health - and sometimes it just all catches up. Dropping the ball every so often must be a very normal thing. My only advice is to keep up the walking - the exercise is known to stabilise moods and improve your outlook. If you haven't been walking - just make yourself go, regardless of what is happening on the nutrition front. You'll feel better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's all bloody hormones! Thinking of you and thank you for your support for me. I'm back on the way upwards thankfully. Love Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen I too thought you had just described me! I have been hungry all the time - well are we really or do we just think we are :) And teary and out of sorts...

    Do you think it might be the change of weather??? Who knows but whatever it is I hope you are feeling better now and more like your old self xxxxx

    ReplyDelete