Friday, December 26, 2008

Tomorrow is the day .....







IS THE DAY I START TRACKING AGAIN........
























I hopped on the scales tonight after looking down and seeing a huge muffin roll over the top of my jeans and I just thought enough is enough! I need to control myself, get my shit together. I can't blame my hormones and thyroid running amok for just generally making a pig of myself like I have this week !!






AND talking about jeans there are not many pairs that I own that do fit me comfortably anymore AND I am not buying myself anymore because that would mean buying a bigger size and I REFUSE to do that!!!






Hubby and I have had a very quiet Christmas. Christmas eve we went and visited #2 son and family as they were heading down the coast for their christmas break and gave them their chrissy presents.
Christmas day the other 2 sons and families came out and we played santa.....the kids enjoyed their presents and their stockings. Later on in the day we picked up hubby's mum and drove out to Teds youngest brothers place and had a family gathering and a huge christmas lunch.






#1 son has his eldest son coming tomorrow for his access visit so they will come out again tomorrow. When he bought his other 3 kids out on christmas day I just gave them their presents and held back their chrissy stockings so they could open them up with Luke visited.






Just gathered up all the naughty nibblies...and put them away, whoever visits and wants them can take them. I do not want to see anymore chips, nuts, lollies or anything that I can nibble on.....I am going to be so good and want no added temptations.












5 comments:

  1. Tracking.. yep not a bad idea! Love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Very cute kids:) I think I should track too....I seem to be "forgetting" what I have eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Christmas was a success and it certainly didnt sound quiet. You and I are in the same boat with pants. I dont fit into a single pair of jeans anymore and I am not buying anymore either. So it is back to basics again. Good luck with your tracking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of us are in the same boat... I had to laugh about your muffin when you looked down at the scales.. I can feel my muffin hanging over my jeans as I type this comment.. mind you I am kneeling on the floor infront of the coffee table with the lap top on it... But even over the last couple of weeks I know I have done some damage... ikk
    onwards and downwards for us it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments .... I think tracking is an awesome habbit to get into .... I have bought a book to track my food and thoughts .... I will start that when the festivities are over!! *giggle*
    Love the photos .... looks like you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete