Thursday, September 10, 2009

mmmm here we go again....

Me with little Mathew on Father's day.......



Well here I am again....computer has been fixed, it did need a new hard drive so yep I have lost everything. I asked for the broken one but was told it had been tossed....NOT happy about that and yes I did let them know!!!

Having a terrible time with hot flushes, aches and pains and emotional eating. It seems to be a never ending cycle with me of late, go well for a couple of weeks, lose a couple of kilo's and start to feel good about myself again and then WHAMMO.....will I ever get to feel good about me again?
Have had some visitors staying with us, Kaye has been throu menopause so knew what I was going throu thankfully as I am afraid I wasn't 100% for their stay. But we did have a great time. Sadly they had to leave early and make their way quickly back to home (in QLD) as Kay's mum health is declining...and of course Kay needs to be with her.
Hopefully I can get myself back on track as soon as possible and get these few kilo's off again....coz it is really getting me down.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that is a lovely picture of you and Matthew! Xavier is on my lap and trying to talk to the little boy in the picture! :)

    I am sorry to hear about all the flushes, aches and pains, sounds very frustrating! Good on you for trying to keep on track though, I am so very very impressed! You are an amazing woman, and I know you can do anything you set out to achieve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hot flushes! I have started HRT... and it works! No more Hot flushes... thank God! I know there are risks with HRT... but it is worth it as far as I'm concerned. I am grumpy enough without the hot flushes making me worse!

    ReplyDelete