Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another week gone.....

Very funny mum !!!


That lovely lady above is my Mum. This was taken yesterday when I met up with her in Bunbury when a friend bought her up for the day. I have been very worried about her, and she is stressing out some herself as she has been going to the Drs to get some moles burnt off & cut out. She has one being cut out tomorrow which is quite a nasty looking one....but its her blood tests results we are concerned about. All the blood test results that came back were great except her liver. Her liver worries us as in 1994 she had liver cancer. Surgery was very major with pieces that were cancerous taken from both sides of the liver and then months of chemo.  Next Thursday the 21st she is booked in for scans/ultrasounds on her liver. We pray that all is okay, mum is now 82 and though healthy we are not sure if she is strong enough to deal with anything major!Weigh in this morning, I stayed the same. My fault, although I did have 30 excersise points I used up the whole of my 49  weekly points on a sugar overload! All the walking just evened out the overload!

My new job starts officially on Monday with a shift from 9.30 to 4.30....geeee what a change that is from the farms hours.  This job is only going to be part-time with so far only 12 hours a week, but I will also be filling in for any of the other girls when they are sick or on leave.

Monday I saw my surgeon re: my veins and my op is scheduled for April 29th. It is as he thought, the deep veins in my thighs are the worst and the ones he is very concerned about, so thats what he is going to concentrate on in surgery. He said it would be too much to do the whole legs in one go.  Plus he is hoping that just doing the thighs it will relieve the pressure in the ones in my lower legs. He will review everything in 6 months time.
Weigh in was this morning, it was a stay the same. My fault as I used all my 49 weekly points on a sugar overload! Did do heaps of excersise but not enough to cover the sugar!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do hope your Mum is Ok...and your leg op goes well.

    ReplyDelete