Friday, August 10, 2012

pffffffffft



Thats what I said at weigh in last night....when the scales for the second week said GAIN!!!!  Why I haven't figured out yet....as I have been doing every thing right. Well my tracker says so, exercise is perfect, I have been taking my thyroid tabs....sooooooooo I can only imagine that soon the scales are gonna go down.

Its disheartening but I'll hang in there, just have to. If I say pffffffft and go out and binge it'll only make it harder on me, so its suck it up, get over it and move on.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen I so understand, just hang in there hon it took quite a few weeks before I started losing even after doing everything right incl thyroid tablets

    You're doling the best you can and that's the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive and don't let it get you down. The scales are only numbers and you'll be losing in other ways.

    Looking forward to seeing your kitchen before and afters. Our kitchen is next on the list and was going to do things a bit grandier but Mr T and I have been thinking about selling up and buying a place at the beach. So we've decided that we'd get the kitchen from Bunnings as well.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete