Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whats been happening?

Sheymus, Jessica, Thomas and Zoe
Not a real lot. Getting quite frustrated with the kitchen, so want to show you all....but still waiting for a few things before it is finished. Need the electrician to come back and put a switch into the fridge recess so I can move that to where it belongs. A cupboard door that we had to send back as it was the wrong colour hasn't been replaced yet. A rack for one the cupboards has yet to be fitted....but I guess in time it will be ALL done.

I had the grandees this weekend. So awesome, haven't had time with them for ages. Mum and Dad went to Perth for a seminar so I had them all weekend. The happy bunch above is them waiting impatiently for their mini pizza's too cook :-)
Jessica told me some exciting news while she was here, she has been selected in the STATE team for  a PCYC gymnastics event in a few weeks time....how awesome ehh, one very proud Jenna here.
All 4 of them are very athletic and enjoy competing.

A very busy few weeks for me coming up, from now till the 17th October I will be working fulltime again...weekends off thankfully. Money I guess will come in handy and most of the shifts are early morning ones...so afternoons will be mine.  Thankfully as on Thursday evening my daughter flies off on a trip of a lifetime to Europe.

Weigh in this morning....another 500g off, whatever I am doing is right...long may it last.

Well must run....due for work shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment