Tuesday, February 11, 2014

pfffffffft

 I was going so well up to 3 days ago, then I started helping Kylee pack her house up ready for the move next week. Now I am a real sook, someone mention Kylee moving…or I think about it, I cry and I start eating.  I know she has to move, she needs her man and William needs his Daddy, over 12 months of a long distant relationship is long enough!! 
But boy am I going to miss them. 
Trying desperately to try and reel myself in….but its so darn hard.
So NO weigh in tomorrow…I KNOW my weight is up.
Tomorrow is another day….I will try to not to eat my emotions. I have a wedding to go to on the 1st March, my nephew that I re-connected with a few years back…and I have bought myself a stunning dress, I won't fit into it if I keep this up!!




2 comments:

  1. Bugga about the gain, still got a little time to lose a little so that dress will look gorgeous on you. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Jen! A couple of bad days can be turned around. Can imagine how much you will miss your girl and that little man:-(

    ReplyDelete