Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Stalled….

…..Thanks in part to 4 GIANT size Freddo's…that I demolished….so that didn't help the sts I had this weigh in. Other than that I thought I had had an alright week, so its onwards to another week. Including next week I have only 3 weigh's in to go…and I would love to lose the 3 kilo's I need to get to the top end of my goal weight. Very doable, but I am NOT going to put pressure on myself to do it as thats when I stuff it up!!!!
Case is packed…now I have to unpack it and re-do it and make sure I have everything….and make sure my backpack has a couple of changes in it too for Sydney. Arhhhhhhh its becoming so real!!


Someone was playing with his toys in his toy box the other day, bent over to far and ended up in the box giggling….
The giggling soon turned to tears when he couldn't get himself out.
Mummy  being the mummy she is, dived for the iPad to get pics before rescuing him.
Soon Master William is off to daycare. Kylee and Garry have found a private daycare that is just opening and have enrolled William. Garry is not getting the rest he needs now that William is so active and not sleeping as much anymore…so they been to centrelink to see if they can claim a rebate for him, and they can. Sooooo in 2 weeks he is off, 4 days a week. Only 4 other kiddies will be going, and William likes the lady…and even more loves the big backyard, the animals, lawn and toys. Being with adults mostly I am sure William will enjoy the interaction with other littlies. 
Kylee's yard is not suitable for little toddlers, once the lease is up in May they will be relocating to more suitable house for a growing laddie. 
Well thats it for me for another week….off to rest my weary tootsies after a busy work day. 

1 comment:

  1. I take photos first, rescue later too! Poor William, he doesn't look too happy.
    Weight, you have done so well already, I wouldn't stress about 3 freakin kilos Chick!

    ReplyDelete