Monday, August 31, 2015

August 30…Day 1





AND I will be doing this…...




every day 





When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town,
When you want to give up just because you gave in, and forget all about being healthy and thin,
So what your're over your points a bit,
Its your next move that counts...
So DON'T YOU QUIT !
Its the moment of truth, its an attitude change
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
Its telling yourself "You've done great up til now, you can take on this challenge and beat it somehow"
Its part of your journey toward reaching your goal,
You're gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, if you summon up the will to get back in the race.
But, of the strugglers when losing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip,
And learn too late when the damage is done, that the
race wasn't over....they could have still won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
but facing each challenge will help you grow.
Sucess is failure turned inside out,
the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite, you write it....
But
DON'T YOU QUIT !!

AND I WILL NOT QUIT


I started my new journey again yesterday….I have promised myself not to give in…for myself I need to do this. I had a good day and found it quite easy. 
I have weighed myself…recorded it…and will not weigh myself again till the end of September. Weighing weekly I think, no I know I would be tempted to treat myself….

Right..its onwards…to a healthier me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment